Administration and Sales Trainee – Motor Industry
Looking to start a career in the Motor Industry? We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our small team.
This entry level role will suit someone who has recently graduated from school and is passionate about cars.
Full training will be provided.
You will be working within the interesting and unique classic motor vehicle industry. Supporting the Dealer Principal, as his assistant in his duties, you are a self-driven and proactive individual with a high degree of business acumen.
You will have a natural ability for managing multiple priorities with ease given your skills in time management and communication as well as customer service.
It is essential that you demonstrate an action-oriented mindset, are solutions focused and passionate about the dynamic nature of our growing business. And more importantly have a love of cars.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high-level of support to the CEO, through diary and email management
- Coordinating of and management of travel arrangements in line with company policy.
- Expense reconciliation and management in line with company policy.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders where required.
- Completing administration and marketing related work in a timely manner
- Providing administrative and marketing support to management
- Managing the customer journey from start to finish, ensuring you exceed their expectations every time
- Updating and maintaining the client database
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with stakeholders of all level
- Maintaining and developing our client base with your industry leading customer service skills
What we are looking for:
- A passion for classic and vintage vehicles is a must in this role!
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong time management skills that will ensure that conflicting deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Confident in decision making skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for the role you must:
- Must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday each week 7am-3pm
- Hold a current Australian Manual Driver’s licence
- Be over 18 years of age
- Permanent right to work in Australia
- Confident in providing sales and administrative support
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work as a productive individual on your own and as part of a small team
- Have strong computer literacy, specifically excel and word
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn from the best within an exciting and interesting working environment
- Wages in accordance with the modern award or above for the right candidate
- Full time permanent position
- Free onsite car parking
Seventeen Mile Rocks, Brisbane
Want to learn more
Should the above be of interest to you, please submit your resume and a covering letter via SEEK outlining why you feel you will be our ideal candidate. Along with this, please also include a 100 word write up on what your favourite classic car is and why.